Ball Scanners N – for dry inspection of the surface and sub-surface of dry steel balls
Ball Scanners are sorting machines for non-destructive inspection of the quality of the surface and sub-surface of bearing balls. The inspection is conducted by means of electromagnetic eddy currents (ECT tester), optic laser beam (EOT tester) and vibration integrated accelerometer (EVT tester).
Since 2015 new line „N“ has replaced the older model range “AS“ and introduces a new line of innovations such as higher precision of key elements due to new motors, greater demand for shock absorbtion on inspected balls, and significantly simplified access to all elements of the machine, all of which which means easier service, new modern design and many more advantages. Thanks to the expression of customer satisfaction one can see that the new „N“ line succesfully follows up on more than 25 years of tradition of quality assurance of bearing balls using KROB SCANNERS‘ sorting machines.
Standard equipment of N series
- User friendly control using Touch-Screen (CU-TS)
- Immediate evaluation of each ball shown on the screen and option to print the inspection report
- Inspection methods: optical (EOT), eddy current (ECT), vibration (EVT)
- Selection of speed of the examination
- Hopper for balls
- Pre-sorter of different ball diameter with +/- 0,05 mm precision
- Opening side panel for easier access
- Stepper motors on inspection elements
- Possibility to monitor machine operation using WEB BS (more here)
- Machine status signalisation